Friday 1 January 2021

Welcome to 2021

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1WIS69pAHGU96QiAa-xDWztwxFxfKMint
I’ve not had much luck with computers and photos, then the mobile functionality of blogger disappeared and previous quick looks haven’t gone well but I’ve decided to have another go!
So, if this has worked welcome back and to 2021.
I’m a Guest Stamper with our Bloomin’ Buds team this month with a new stamp set (In Bloom) which will be available from 5th Jan - I’ve still got catalogues to send out and distribute so one might be on its way to you soon.
I’ve started with #simplestamping and CASE-ing a card from the catalogue to show what you can do with card, inks and a stamp set.
I’m hoping to showcase what else you could do with the set every Friday this month.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back in Blogland and with some pretty cards for temptation too. I've a feeling that the 'new blogger' is supposed to be much more mobile device-friendly so hopefully you will find it so nd we will be seeing you again. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete