Sunday 3 February 2019

An update!!!


I might actually of made some headway on returning to adding to my blog - just need to get people to keep checking on me again!!

I'll start with some event updates.  
I'm very pleased to say I have a Coffee and Card session running at Westlands Entertainment Venue in Yeovil.  This runs every few weeks - the next one is Saturday 23rd March.  You can pop in anytime between 10.30am and 12.30pm to have a drink and make a card.  I also have lots of inspiration each time and use different stamp sets and products/techniques at each session.

I'm also running another full day as per the poster below.
Any questions feel free to drop me a message or comment.

Fingers crossed I really can get back to regular updating.


1 comment:

  1. Great to see you back in blogland - good news for folks who don't 'do' FB!!

    ReplyDelete