Thursday 7 January 2021

Capturing 2020

 The struggle with blogger continues but I seem to have slightly confused it into submission today.

This is the front of an album I made my Mum for Christmas.  I used our Basic Black 6x8” Album (£9.25) which you can buy a Variety Pack of pocket pages for (£5.50).

As it happens both pages I have pictures of have 2 6x4” pockets in but there are 5 different designs which have a mixture of pages including 2x3” pockets too.

The front page uses strips of paper and ribbon from the Boho Indigo Product Medley.  We were able to form a bubble after the first lockdown so we’ve tried to get out for air in places that weren’t too busy and have been really lucky with the weather so had some super days.  In the ongoing trauma this album is a reminder of the lovely things we managed in a generally rubbish year.


We had a super trip to The Newt just before Christmas where we got really close to all the deer so they had to have a feature, I added a stamped deer from the Nature’s Beauty stamp set.

Some of the pages had more stamping on but I’ve used paper from the new Dandy Garden set to show off the butterflies from another of our days out.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your Mum loved this album as a reminder of some great days out. It was a rubbish year but at least the weather was kind to us during the summer months.

    ReplyDelete