Sunday 17 June 2018

Yeovil Creatives Exhibition

If you are Facebook savvy please follow me at https://www.facebook.com/JillStampsUp/.

I have a new project, product or event news every day.

Apologies I still have issues with blog updating and haven't had time to get on top of it because I am busy crafting - I will one day.

What I can share this week is that I have 2 pieces of work in the Yeovil Creatives Exhibition at the Octagon Theatre in Yeovil from 18th June to 26th July.

One piece is a paper craft project using Stampin' Up products, the other is a quilled piece.
There is some super work by 15 of us so please do visit sometime if you can.


My separate quilling blog also hasn't been updated for a while but I am still doing talks, workshops and demos when asked so do visit this too for examples of what I have done in the past: http://jillsquills.blogspot.com.

If you do visit the exhibition see if you can guess how many quilled shapes are in my piece?

Thanks for popping by.
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment