Sunday 22 May 2016

Catch Up

Apologies Mr Blogger wouldn't let me update this in the week so I'll add a couple of pics today.

The first one being the card to go with the bag that I added in my last post:


This card was made using the papers to co-ordinate with the bag and the ever useful Number of Years stamp and framelits set.

For something new today I've had a teeny play with a new set coming called Swirly Bird with matching Swirly Scribbles thinlits.

This is a cute little gift bag for a 'little something':


I've used Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo for colours and another sneaky new set called Thoughtful Banners (which of course comes with a matching punch!).

1 comment:

  1. I do rather like those swirly items - like what you've made. It is a pain when Mr Blogger plays up!!

    ReplyDelete