Sunday 29 May 2016

Froggy loves you lots!

A couple of cards to catch up today.

Firstly, this one using the new DSP called Affectionately Yours:


I've picked out the colours of Watermelon Wonder, Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron to stamp and punch some butterflies and I've added a sentiment from Cottage Greetings.


And then this rather cute chap is from a new hostess set called Love you Lots.
I've stamped him on Emerald Envy and cut him out and layered up with some DSP from the Playful Palette stack.  The 'you' is in the same stamp set and I've used hearts from the confetti hearts punch to finish.

Using some Lots of Labels framelits I've layered everything on a notecard cut from Very Vanilla card stock.


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty butterfly card using the new colours and that froggy is so appealing. The dreaded window popped up again today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two super cards Jill that little frog is really cute

    Anne

    ReplyDelete