Thursday 31 December 2015

You Can Create It - December Challenge

Well, the schedule didn't really have any let up in December!

I shall only be posting a couple of times in the first 2 weeks of January whilst I compose myself ready for the year ahead - and the new seasonal catalogue!!

This is my entry for the December 'You Can Create It' challenge:

This is the kit we received - there is an A6 white card hiding at the bottom.

You have to use at least a bit of everything supplied.  I wasn't going to make a Christmas card as I was still finishing some Christmas day which was not the plan this year but for one reason and another I ended up with one but I do love the penguins.

The Snow Place stamp set is super and the matching framelits are rather smashing too!

Have a look at Teri's blog here tomorrow to see the other entries.

Happy crafting New Year to everyone.
Jill

2 comments:

  1. Love these little fellows Jill a super card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These penguins are so sweet peeping from their little windows - brilliant use of the kit.

    ReplyDelete