Sunday 10 May 2015

New products

Well, after my UPS delivery I had to down tools and have a quick play!!

This is a large sneak peek of a new stamp set and ALL the new in colours, one of them is hidden in the bottom layer so I've added a side on picture too.
I've used all 5 colours in one way or another - I'll provide a full de-brief when everything goes live on 2nd June.

 

Don't forget everything that is still 'live' and only available for another few weeks and you can still beat a few price increases!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Jill. Love the background which really makes the flower pop. Can't wait to see all the new products.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed this one the other day - this is one stamp which looks more impressive in use than in the catalogue (I guessed that would happen).

    ReplyDelete