Wednesday 6 May 2015

Card Challenge & Weekly Deals

Wow - there are some great weekly deals available this week.
Deco Label and Wonderful Wreath framelits are both £15.71 each instead of £20.95.  This is a great saving and worth getting as they will be in the new catalogue ... and maybe with stamps to match ... so get them for a bargain while you can.  I loved the Wreath framelit & the words that came with it (and not just for xmas) so it's great it's coming back.
The gift card envelope also has a good saving and there are a few other goodies.
Click here to browse!

This week Jenny gave us Buds a sketch to create a card from, this is mine:


It's quite a 'zingy' colour combo for me but I wanted to try some different colours.

I've used Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Cajun Craze and just one stamp set which was 'Kinda Eclectic'.  This does of course come with 2 matching butterfly punches!

I used the oval framelits to cut out and layer the sentiment.

1 comment: