Sunday 21 March 2021

Hippos & Hydrangeas!

An eclectic selection of cards this week.

Firstly I’m afraid the lovely Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper has (as predicted) sold out, there’ll be no more fussy cutting like I did for this notecard unless you were lucky to get some for your stash.


Then I had a play with the Hydrangea Hill Suite which has a lovely selection of colours in it - Rococo Rose, Highland Heather, Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight and Old Olive.  These A5 cards could be suitable for lots of occasions, mine were for Mother’s Day.

In contrast I then had a bit of play with the Hippo Happiness bundle!


There are 27 stamps in this set, some two-step to give detail to the animals.  There are also 25 dies which not only cut out the animals and embellishments but also have some fab stitched layering dies.

Off to see what I can rustle up next.


1 comment:

  1. What a super selection. I still have a few butterflies to fussy cut, glad I got the DSP before it sold out. The hippos and friends are such fun - tempting too!! I'm sure the Mums liked their hydrangea cards.

    ReplyDelete