Sunday 7 March 2021

Fluttering in to Spring

So, there is always something going on with Stampin’ Up! and in building up to the new catalogue in May they have released the Butterfly Bouquet Bundle early.  The stamp set and dies will be in the catalogue but they have also released some gorgeous papers that are only available while stocks last that co-ordinate with the set.

I did a Facebook Live over on my JillStampsUp page yesterday (which I understand can be viewed if you aren’t a member) to showcase the products and will share the projects on here.

For today an 8x8” frame I made using the Natural Touch Speciality Paper for the background and the Brilliant Wings Dies to cut the lovely butterflies from the Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper.

The 8x8” frame also has some of our Opal Rounds in it which catch the light for a little sparkle.


These are the flyers which you can hopefully see if you ‘need’ to buy anything!



Contact me if you have any questions.  I’ll be back to share more and show case the chickens I’ve been playing with too!
Jill




1 comment:

  1. A gorgeous project - love these frames for a bit of home decor and I like that they can be changed around when new and exciting products come along to tempt us.

    ReplyDelete