Thursday 4 February 2021

Guest Stamper Week 5

For my last week I’ve used the Stamparatus to stamp a wreath that I’ve teamed with the co-ordinating Pierced Bloom dies and some products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite (including the lovely Mercury Glass Designer Acetate which is super shiny in real life) and put in an 8x8” frame.


Stampin’ Up! also gives us inspiration each month with project examples from a featured bundle, this month it is the In Bloom Bundle which I’ve been using so I’ve followed their ideas and made another card from the catalogue which is also a great ideas book (I can share the recipes with you too if you wish to re-create the cards).





This is my last feature week but there are more projects I want to try so I’ll keep you updated.








1 comment:

  1. Great framed picture and a colourful selection of pretty floral cards. You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete