Thursday 28 January 2021

Guest Stamper Week 4

A bit late adding these, busy with work and making my week 5 samples!

So, for this week I made a Christmas card as I wanted to take on the challenge of showing how versatile this set is.

I’ve teamed it with Snow Front to add extra seasonal features!

Then I used all the little stamps to make 2 cards, one more feminine, one with more masculine colours.  I had fun playing with the stamps and colours for these.


Finally for this week I’ve used emboss resist with our new gorgeous blending brushes.
I’ve used white embossing powder (I need to try with clear too really) and again have tried more masculine/feminine images and colours.

I hope these make you want to try the stamp set or think about some you already have and how you can use them differently.


1 comment: