Wednesday 30 November 2016

Updates

Apologies I didn't realise with so much to update that I had neglected the blog a little too long!!

I'll be back with another post hopefully attaching the retiring list which goes live in the early hours.
Any items not being carried forward from the current seasonal catalogue will only be available while stocks last.  I know of a few items that will be continuing but not the complete list yet.

Stampin' Up! are also having a year closeout sale with reductions off high stock items etc so lots to update shortly.

I will just share some goodies I made for a craft fair last week using the Popcorn Box thinlits:


Each one has a little foam bath bottle in - I saw them in M&S and the colours reminded me of card colours so I couldn't walk past!

1 comment:

  1. Great little gift bags Jill and gorgeous selection of colours

    Anne

    ReplyDelete