Wednesday 2 November 2016

Simple Anniversary

A simple but effective non-Christmas card today!


I've used a piece of the Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper Stack which really is one of those packs you feel like keeping for 'best' as its all so lovely.

The sentiment is from Timeless Love and cut out with a couple of the Layering Oval Framelits.

An Enamel Shape and some White Perfect Accents to finish.

I'll have lots more actual samples after the weekend as I'm currently filling all my spare time making goodies for the Stampin' Up! On Stage on Saturday where we get to see the new Spring Catalogue and play with some new goodies.

2 comments:

  1. Great card - I think we all save the 'best' papers to admire because we don't like to cut into them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen these background around on the web but not seen them in the flesh...they certainly make a lovely card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete