Friday 29 April 2016

Punch Board fun

This week Jenny set us a challenge to make something with one of the punch boards from the catalogue.

I have been meaning to try one of these boxes for a while so I had a go at a diamond box.
This is made using the Gift Bag Punch Board.

 

I would link to the instructions I used but I wasn't quite happy with them and one of the sides needs a bit of tweaking!  If anyone has any recommendations for instructions let me know.

Having said that I am fairly pleased with the result and will have a play again.

The box is Calypso Coral card and the lid is made with paper from the Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack.

I've finished with a bow builder punch and embellishment in Mint Macaron.

2 comments:

  1. Like the look of your quirky box Jill it's something different pretty butterfly papers

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an interesting box - sadly I don't have that punch board but don't make nearly enough use of the ones I do have. Must remedy that! Unwanted window again.

    ReplyDelete