Wednesday 27 April 2016

New palette

This is a spoiler alert post of products available from 1st June.

I was lucky to be able to purchase a few products (and get some free) when I went to Telford recently so I thought I had better use them and I've made this card for a team swap today so the girls will have a little taster too.


Across the card and paper this card uses all 5 new in-colours - any take your fancy?

I've used a little bit of a new designer series paper stack that co-ordinates with this stamp set (all the stamps are in one set) called Painter's Palette.

I've also used a new product on this which may not be as visible in this photo!

Some more sneaks before June but don't forget there are some bargains on the retiring list and many products are still available next year so I can carry on playing with some of my current stash - whilst saving up for the lovely new things too.

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you've combined all the new colours and what a great sentiment

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the look of the new colours - looking forward to having a new catalogue to browse

    ReplyDelete