Sunday 13 March 2016

Pretty Petals cards

This is the link I promised the other day where I came across the giraffe made with the Pyramid pals set: https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/136374694944824195/https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/136374694944824195/
I did also make the fish as thought it was a great idea.

These are a couple of cards made using the Pretty Petals 6x6" Designer Series Paper Pack as it's on offer this week for £5.44 instead of £7.25.  I'm not generally a very floral person but there are some super designs in it in lovely bright colours.


Again these are cards based on ones I've seen on Pinterest - I must try thinking for myself more.

The colours in the card on the left are Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral and Soft Suede.
The card on the right includes Mint Macaron and Pacific Point which I never would of thought of putting together.  I've used some of the Botanical Blooms framelits in colours to match.

This pack provided a popular purchase at the party I did last week - not long left to get your freebie with a £45 spend.

1 comment: