Thursday 24 March 2016

In the Meadow spotlight

I am currently sharing a set of 3 cards on my Facebook page that were designed by the lovely Debi at our recent away weekend.

They use the set 'In the Meadow' and at first I thought they looked complicated but really enjoyed doing them and it was good to use some techniques that I don't usually favour!



There are 8 stamps in the set, these cards use some of them.
Debi also used sponging and the aqua brush which was very relaxing and I love the cards.

They are finished with some dazzling details too for a little bit of sparkle.

2 comments:

  1. Two lovely cards Jill you certainly get some super ideas on your weekends away

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and it is good to try different techniques now and then

    ReplyDelete