Thursday 28 January 2016

Pyramid Cows!


Hee hee, this card does make me chuckle!

I made it for my lovely upline Jenny Moors as I knew she would appreciate the 'cow' element.  I love the Playful Pals stamp set with matching thinlits.  Jenny did a brilliant class that you can buy instructions for here.

I've used the face of the cows but just on one side of the pyramid so I could stick them on a card.
Hopefully you recall the frog I posted a few weeks ago - these are related and there are loads of opportunities with the set.

There are 50 stamps in the set covering all sorts of ears, eyes, tails, legs, whiskers etc - the little bow on the cow is from the set too.

I have used:
Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride & Whisper White card
Memento black ink & Mint Macaron ink
Playful Pals stamp set
Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Pyramid Pals Thinlits
Word Window & Washi Label Punches

I'm still working on more of the 3D versions of these so watch this space!
Jill

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant and I'm sure Jenny will just love it - that set must have endless opportunities. Unwanted window - again (just keeping you up to date on these) I know it isn't your fault!

    ReplyDelete