Tuesday 19 January 2016

'Berry' good Weekly Deals

Wow - the Berry Basket Bigz die is on offer this week for £26.25 rather than £35.

This is a great die for making to put that little gift in to make it more of a present.

This is an older picture of one I made with a matching card after one of my lovely upline Jenny's Extravaganzas.

Sorry it might feature something that isn't available any more - but focus on the basket!


You could treat yourself to the basket, the gorgeous bow punch and a pack of card for £48.75 which means you are then eligible for a sale-a-bration freebie too.

I can add to one of my orders or for over £45 will get sent to you directly for free.

Weekly Deals are only available until Tuesday pm though so the basket will be £35 again by next Wednesday.

Jill

1 comment:

  1. Lovely bright project - temptation too eh?? Two unwanted windows arrived when I clicked on 'comment' so it is still happening on and off.

    ReplyDelete