Monday 17 August 2015

Christmas window

Time for another Christmas teaser!

This card is one that was shown at the American Convention.


I think it's rather nice and uses 2 new sets that I think will be really popular.

The brick embossing folder is in the main catalogue and I've used it as a backdrop to the new goodies.

The trees behind the window are from Happy Scenes which you can buy in a bundle with the fabulous window thinlit.  I have used the Perpetual Calendar set for the snowflakes but there are some in this set.

The sentiment and all the other stamps come from Festive Fireplace which you may be able to tell features some stamps not used on this card!  And this set has matching framelits - oh dear.

Plenty of things to play with and keep me busy while you all save your pennies!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. A lovely window scene Jill and love the splash of colour

    Anne

    ReplyDelete