Thursday 26 March 2015

Updates

A few things to mention today:

Not long left for Sale-a-bration now - remember you get a freebie with each £45 spend.

Some more goodies have been added to the freebie list - I'll add a pic tomorrow.

Blendabilities have been discounted unfortunately due to manufacturing issues.  You can no longer order these.

Butterfly thinlit dies are also currently unavailable - they will be available again but until they are I cannot order them and wait for stock.

On a brighter note I had a fabulous weekend with the Bloomin' Buds team last weekend so have loads to show and tell - should keep the blog busy for a bit.

In the meantime a quick post from Mothers Day.  One of the baskets and the cards were based on those we made at another of Jenny's great extravaganzas and as my Mum loved the Island Indigo colours used I thought I had better re-create it!


I've also used the gift card thinlit to make a little envelope that had a little treat in it.

Weekly Deals are worth a look this week too.  Card packs for Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Rich Razzleberry are reduced to £4.69 from £6.25, the envelope punch board is only £13.46 from £17.95 and there are 2 other great paper offers and one on scrummy ribbon.
Click on the link on my sidebar to investigate and let me know if you're tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment