Sunday 29 March 2015

Last chance

My last order for Sale-a-bration will be going in tomorrow - have you got everything you want?!!

Do you NEED any of the goodies available on Weekly Deals this week?

Let me know if you do.

To continue with my recent trip away we are still on the first evening and after the lovely little set of cards I shared in my previous post we then made a lovely little album.

Using the A Happy Hooray stamp set for the front and the Back to Black paper again and a touch of sparkle it makes for a lovely gift if you can bear to part with it!














Our final set project of the first night was 3 teeny cards with matching envelopes that sit in a gift bag.

Using the Spring Flowers embossing folder for the bag and the Painted Petals stamp set for the stamping it makes another great little set.

Colours used are Crumb Cake and Pool Party.

So much inspiration and we've barely started!

1 comment: