Wednesday 2 April 2014

Whooo's looking at you?!

Apologies again for the delay in blogging - hope you all got the petal parade set, banner punch and stamps (and any other sale-a-bration goodies you fancied!).

This is another sample card I made recently featuring the brilliant hardwood stamp which was popular at the recent parties.
The base card uses naturals ivory card and I've used some baked brown sugar stamped on with early espresso for the hardwood.

The fab owls feature a 'stomach' of paper from the sale-a-bration freebie and are peeking through a circle surrounded by a scalloped punched circle.  So cute.

I do love the owl punch and will have another play with it soon.

Jill


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Jill might have to CASE this one...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I do love that owl punch which you've used to great effect with the wood stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jill. Can't wait to ink my hardwood up......sorry, somehow that sounds rude........my hardwood STAMP up! That's better!!!lol

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete