Tuesday 25 March 2014

Petal Parade make and take

Only one week left to get a freebie when you spend £45 and that includes the lovely stamp set used here.

Sorry again the pic isn't 100% - I am having some picture issues!

This is a card I did for make and takes at my first two Stampin' Up! parties last week.

The stamps are Petal Parade and I've used some of the current set of in-colours again - strawberry slush card/ink, coastal cabana & crisp cantaloupe.

The tag topper punch is used and layered with some whisper white which I've embossed with a new scalloped embossing folder.  Label Love stamp set sentiment which is punched out with matching punch and layered on a baked brown sugar too.

Couple of sneaky strawberry slush banners added (free punch with sale-a-bration!) and 2 little butterflies with gems.

Some organza ribbon and a spot of twine to finish!

It wasn't until I layed out all the stamps and punches I realised how many things go in to a card - it certainly gives you a flavour for all the SU products.

2 comments:

  1. I certainly enjoyed making this 'make and take' project and yes we did use lots of items.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did ebjoy making this lovely card Jill so many pretty colours and made use of lots of SU products...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete