Thursday 1 June 2017

New catalogue!!

Another fun packed technology week for different reasons!

I'll start with my most recent Facebook post which is to say that the new catalogue is now LIVE!!
I'll be introducing the new In Colours over the next few days - this is the first one, Lemon Lime Twist:

I'm rather a fan of this colour anyway so it's very exciting that it is a Stampin' Up! colour.
This card also features some of the new Designer Series Paper and the Daisy Delight stamp set and matching punch.

Then I had planned to share this card made with the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set anyway but the bee has become a rather more poignant feature in the last week or so:



And finally the last Christmas card of the week with my favourite Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set and matching punch:



2 comments:

  1. Three lovely cards Jill that cookie cutter Christmas is already on my wish list

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards as always - wish list at the ready!

    ReplyDelete