Sunday 14 May 2017

Old and New

Got to love technology haven't you! I've had a right toot with my computer not quite doing what I wanted this week and the fact that I can't use blogger effectively on my portable devices means I need to have another catch up!

I'll start with foxes!


This was my Wedding Anniversary card - I've been married quite a while!
I also used a fox for Christmas card of the week but turns out I can't add it at the moment!

So, a new thinlit instead!


This Happy Birthday sentiment is rather lovely isn't it?
I've cut it out in the new colours of Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide and stamped the background with 2 stamps from the Playful Backgrounds stamp set which is staying.

I'll see if my computer will assist again tomorrow!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. Technology is great when it is working with us but when it throws a wobbly not so much fun!! Two great cards and congratulations on your Anniversary

    ReplyDelete