Friday 28 April 2017

Up and Away

Another bumper catch up as I have a few things planned to share in the next few days.

Firstly the make and take I did for a party last week using the Lift me Up bundle which can be bought for £41.25 currently.  The framelits and stamps will both be available in the catalogue but not with the bundle discount.

 

The second card was using the same products but with completely different colours for another effect.

Then I made 4 balloons and stuck them together by folding them in the middle for a hanging - would make rather an effective mobile.


For last weeks Christmas the retiring Embellished Ornament stamp set and framelits.  Emerald Envy is a colour that is staying for another year though.


This week I've used the Peaceful Pines stamp set and Perfect Pines framelits which are also retiring.  They are still available at £37.20 for both instead of £47.


I have used a piece of NEW thick Very Vanilla card stock for the base of this one.  I've had a few new products turn up so watch this space!

1 comment:

  1. Like the balloon ideas - nice to see you are keeping busy!

    ReplyDelete