Sunday 11 December 2016

Warmth and Cheer

A couple of cards using the Warmth and Cheer product suite today.


This card uses some of the 6"x6" Designer Series paper stack which has 48 double-sided sheets in and is currently only £4.50 instead of £9 until stocks run out - a bargain - let me know if you 'need' any.

I've used strips of it and cut the end with the Triple Banner Bunch and finished with some co-ordinating ribbon.


This card uses a stamp from the co-ordinating set and the lovely embossing folder.  The paper is used with the Bow Builder Punch for this card.

2 comments:

  1. Two more lovely seasonal cards - I've been using my banner punch today, very handy to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve both your Christmas cards Jill your first one is great for using up all those bits of snippet papers and I keep looking at the lovely embossing folder and thinking I think I need that!!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete