Wednesday 6 July 2016

Large Letters are here!

Well, the Large Letters made it!


Because I haven't done much scrapbooking I didn't think I needed the Large Letters Framelits and they are rather an investment (especially as they come with matching stamp set of course) but I've seen many tempting things and for their first outing I thought they would be ideal for this card!

I've used the idea that Julie Kettlewell showed as at OnStage again with the stamp set Confetti Celebration and embossed it with the Brick Wall folder.

Oval Layering Framelits are used for the red and yellow and I've stamped the letters and cut them out!

The colourway was chosen as a loose link to the Manchester United logo which features these colours.

1 comment:

  1. A great male card - I'm liking the 'graffiti' idea with the brick wall and the large letters certainly have an impact.

    ReplyDelete