Wednesday 1 June 2016

Project Showcase

A quick retrospective today before I tempt you with all the new goodies.

These are some of my projects to show a few different options for all the Stampin' Up! products.
Please note some of these items are no longer available but hopefully they will still give you some ideas if you haven't seen them before.

My first ever scrapbook page I made for our Bloomin' Buds weekend last year:


(The bottom right pictures show my curvy keepsake show and tell I made!).

Then the 3D gift I made for this years weekend swap using the CraftyHallett bag:


And a picture frame that I've made this week and am rather pleased with:


A side view to try and show some of the butterflies are stuck on the glass of the frame too:


This is the card I made for my Grandma's 100th birthday (along with another one that turned up!):


This is an A5 card, I also made a 70th a week later in a standard A6 card size:


Then a rather fun card using the Playful Pals that still makes me smile:


And my swap for the last OnStage at Telford that also went down well:


Thanks for looking.
Jill

1 comment:

  1. These are all fabulous and I particularly like the picture frame. and the quirky cows and ... well all of them really!

    ReplyDelete