Sunday 27 September 2015

Watercolor Wishes Kit

I had a great day recently when some of the Bloomin' Buds met up for the day to make a kit from the catalogue.

I chose the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit which is £31.50 and really good value.  Unlike some of the other kits this one includes the stamp set to use with it, all you need to do is provide some glue.

This is what the kit contains:


You get pre-watercoloured cards & envelopes to make 20 cards, die-cuts, stickers, washi tape, sequins, wood cutouts, dimensionals, an acrylic block, 2 ink pads and instructions.

It was a great kit to use and so easy.  I just followed their idea sheet but of course you can do your own thing - it was very satisfying and ideal to take away on a holiday or to give as a gift.

These are the cards I made and I still have some bits and pieces left over - and the stamps to continue using of course:


It was great to spend the day crafting with friends and we even had some 'FaceTime' with the girls over in Suffolk who were doing the same which was a great way of catching up.

1 comment:

  1. A great selection of useful little cards. Another pop up I'm afraid (special offer from Asda), happened when I clicked on photos to enlarge.

    ReplyDelete