Sunday 26 July 2015

Thank you flowers

Apologies again as I meant to add a card before the weekend but got very distracted by our demo sneak peek at the new seasonal catalogue.  I'm a demo because I love the products anyway but the catalogue is fabulous - get saving the pennies!!

As promised in my last post I've used Wild about Flowers again but the full stamp so you can see some of the lovely foliage.  This card was CASED from Teri's Facebook page, she always has lovely cards and you can see many more here on her blog.


I've used different colours - still trying to be more adventurous which you can be as the Stampin' Up! colours go so well together.

For this card I've used Watermelon Wonder and Tip Top Taupe.  The light in the picture makes the Watermelon look a bit more orange than it really is but awful weather isn't great for photos!

I've used some paper from the in colour DSP stack and my new Lots of Labels framelits for the image, layer and the teeny sentiment.  The new updated Essentials paper piercing pack also includes these framelit shapes and adds a little something to the layer.  The Thank You is from Banner Banter.

Finished with some of the matching Dotted Lace Trim tied with a little thread from the white jute ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment