Monday 6 April 2015

Scrapbook Debut

Things have also got so crazy I've made my first scrapbook page!!

Similar to the cards on my previous post we all made a scrapbook page too for everyone else to also go home with.

This is the first time I had ventured in to scrapbooking and because I like things being a little fiddly I chose the Project Life pockets.


I chose to design my page so it could be used as a memento of our weekend away.
It went down really well.

The cards are all cut out using the Project Life cards & labels framelit set.
The white cards are stamped up using the Butterfly Basics set in Smoky Slate, Old Olive, Melon Mambo and a little Blackberry Bliss butterfly.

In the top right I've used the very aptly titled 'Hey There Buds' and stamped it on Melon Mambo and again on white to fussy cut some of the flowers to highlight them.

I've used the Spring Flowers embossing folder too and 'Buds' was cut out using the Little Letters thinlits.  These letters were mounted on a punched circle and then on to a Blackberry Bliss pansy punch.

The bottom left panel has used a couple of the framelits from the On Film set.  I printed everyone a little picture of where we stayed too as the frame looked sad with nothing to go in it.

So, I have a few pages to finish off but I will also have 12 other pages to show you when I have - a great start to my collection.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely keepsake page of your crafting weekend...I am sure the ladies loved it...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete