Tuesday 17 February 2015

Berry Basket Hostess Gift

Not the best picture of this project but I shall be making more and will take pictures in better light to share another day.

This is what I made as a hostess gift last week.

It uses the new Berry Basket die that I didn't think I'd like as much as I do!!

It's a really nice size basket - not too big but big enough to put a few goodies in.

This one is made from baked brown sugar card which I have also put through the Woodgrain embossing folder.

It is decorated with leaves from the Flower Fair framelits and flowers from Petal Potpourri - with matching punch!

Oh, and I had to add a little ribbon punched bow on the top from DSP.

All colours used are the 2013-2015 in colours - I can't believe they will stop us having these after July!

1 comment: