Saturday 6 September 2014

Snowflakes

Sorry today's picture isn't brilliant!

This card wasn't what I had in my head when I started out either but that's how it goes.

It's just a quick & easy card using the set Endless Wishes which with 19 stamps for £13.95 is brilliant value.

As the name suggests the messages all come in 2 parts so you can mix and match and you get 3 different snowflakes too.

I've also added some Lost Lagoon taffeta ribbon & a couple of gems to finish.

Colours used:
Lost Lagoon
Pool Party
Island Indigo
Silver metallic

3 comments:

  1. CAS cards are good for Christmas and I like the style of these snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Jill. Love the simple, clean design.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pretty snowflakes Jill they make a great CAS card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete