Thursday 28 August 2014

It's here!

The new seasonal catalogue goes live today.  I've added a link on my sidebar and let me know if you would like a 'real' copy.

I think there are some lovely projects in it.  I shall try and tempt you with some tomorrow.

Points of note today are:
- join as a demonstrator (even if you only want to buy stuff for yourself) before the end of Friday and get £150 worth of goods for only £99.  You can just keep these goodies and spend no more, no further commitment is required.

- the big shot offer of a free bundle when you buy a big shot or 15% off a stamp/framelit combo is still going.

- new weekly deals are up including the lovely heart framelits for only £17.21 instead of £22.95 amongst other treats.

AND ...

- if you spend over £200 individually or host a party where sales reach this total before 31st October you get this stamp set for FREE!!


I think the font is scrummy and a great selection of sentiments for the stash.

You can have this for free on top of all the benefits you already get for spending £200 - what are you waiting for?!!

Jill

1 comment: