Monday 26 May 2014

My swaps

Lots going on with Stampin' Up! at the moment -
Don't forget the tempting Weekly Deals.
The Clearance Rack has some very good discounts on some Christmas goodies in particular.
I can order you a new catalogue from this Friday!
The retirement list goes live on Friday - watch this space and get those pennies ready.
Remember that over £60 this month and you can get a free photopolymer set too (although the font set has sold out).

My last post about Telford today (I think).  I finally took a picture of my swaps.

Several posts ago I showed you the card that I made 50 of with the Spiral Spins set.  It was a tad too labour intensive but I got there and in return the following 2 pics show all the goodies I got in return for my swaps.  Rather a good stash and lots of good ideas and new contacts.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely lot of aspiration here Jill and such a great idea to swap cards

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great ideas here - might refer back now and again if I'm stuck for inspiration

    ReplyDelete